Sunday, January 30, 2011

Motorcycle Render Part 2.

Here is the second installment of the motorcycle rendering project (moving forward from Part 1). I've narrowed it down to a few designs that I like, but I wasn't able to pick one single body shape. Rather I decided to combine elements from a few different sketches and ideas. In order to get some rough sizing and proportions worked out, I've jumped ahead to build a really quick and dirty model in SolidWorks. I plan on using this as an underlay to continue to work up the design by hand on paper. Eventually, once I have finalized the design, I'll go back the computer modeling. It's important to work out all the details before moving back into the computer... after all its garbage in, garbage out!



Check out the spinning animation after the jump! 



Stay tuned for more motorcycle sketches!

Motorcycle Render Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment